Getting Back in the Saddle AGAIN

How often do you get off-track in your life?  I don’t mean the go-into-the-next-room and get sidetracked off-track. I mean a near total derailment of what your ordinary routine, life schedule and being has been. That is how I would describe the last 6 months that I have been away from Juliana’s Journal.

Unlike the block that I had last year when I lost a dear friend, I feel like I floated through fall and winter just trying to get back to me. It’s too hard and long to describe. So, I am not going to try. I’m just happy that I feel like myself again, and I’m ready to get back to sharing the good things that continue to come my way as a special needs mom.

I won’t try to make up for all the months that I didn’t share. Just know that all is well in this special needs life and there are more good things that I’m just itching to write about.

Comments

1. Anonymous
    • April 10, 2015
    • 9:55 am

I am soon glad you “are back”, Sabrina. I do not know what you were going through, but I am thrilled God brought you back from you temporary wilderness. You are so valuable to so many. Take care of your dear self! Love to you!

Sabrina
      • April 16, 2015
      • 9:39 am

Thanks Tam. I don’t know what happened either. I am trying to take good care of myself so that is why I just stopped when I needed to. I think we all try to do too much and there is wisdom and blessings in knowing when to take a moment to step away for a breather.

2. Ashlie
    • April 3, 2015
    • 12:50 pm

Glad you are blogging again!

Sabrina
      • April 3, 2015
      • 1:08 pm

Thanks Ashlie. Since I’m not really on Facebook so I need to keep this going so everyone can keep up with the girls. I do hope you are well–been thinking about you.

3. Anonymous
    • April 3, 2015
    • 10:55 am

My oh my! I am so excited and can’t wait to see the next post! I have missed reading this greatly!

Sabrina
      • April 3, 2015
      • 11:17 am

Thanks so much! I have felt guilty for not writing for soooo long. So I’m getting back on track and the guilt cloud has floated away.